ADULTS MARTIAL ARTS
East West Martial Arts offers WORLD CLASS Fitness, Health and Self-Defense!
You don’t have to be a professional athlete to learn our system but you will start to feel like a million bucks in no time at all! East West Martial Arts is not just for athletes or former athletes. It is designed with you in mind – class is like a mini vacation and when you come back from it you will feel as if you can conquer the challenges in your life!
BENEFITS IN EVERY ULTIMATE MIXED MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES – ADULTS ONLY
- STRETCHING, BREATHING AND MENTAL CLARITY!
- LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES THAT ARE SIMPLE EASY EFFECTIVE WHILE YOU ARE HAVING FUN!
- MUSCLE TONING AND STRENGHTENING!
- BALANCE, COORDINATION AND CONTROL OVER YOUR BODY!
- COMPLETE STRESS RELEASING CLASSES WHILE YOU GET RIPPED!
- THE BEST OF ALL MARTIAL ARTS STYLES!
OUR CLASSES TAKE THE BEST OF ALL MARTIAL ARTS AND TEACH IT IN A METHOD THAT GETS RESULTS QUICKLY!!!
- GRAPPLING (STANDING AND GROUND)
- ANTI-GRAPPLING & ANTI SUBMISSION SKILLS
- DEFENSE AGAINST CORE SCENARIOS (ESCAPE HOLDS DEFENSES AGAINST ALL ATTACKS-GET OUT OF HEADLOCK, PUNCH, CHOKES EVADE AND BLOCK KICKS AND PUNCHES. NO OTHER PROGRAM DOES IT BETTER.
Kajukenbo Kung Fu was founded in 1947 in Oahu, Hawaii. It developed out of a group calling themselves the “Black Belt Society”, which consisted of black belts from various martial arts backgrounds who met to train and learn with each other. This form of self defense was developed in Hawaii during the rugged post WWII years with emphasis on practical application. This was the beginning of an evolutionary, adaptive style designed to combine the most useful aspects of the arts.Combining Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Kenpo and Chinese boxing, the founders of Kajukenbo quickly gained reputations as formidable street fighters.
Students of this art develop excellent body conditioning, power, balance and fluidity of movement. Training includes the study of basic techniques, traditional forms, fighting strategy, practical self defense, and weapons practice.